Your Real Estate Advisor


Welcome to Chet's View! As "Your Real Estate Advisor" I would like to share my views, experience and advice in commercial real estate to bring harmony to your next transaction.

You can Google "Chet Wilke" to see all about me or search YouTube, Chet Wilke, to view my Television real estate shows and Real Estate Videos for the video experience, email me or just call me at 972 754 2484 anytime!

Experience "Peace of Mind" and our "Legendary Performance" it will be my pleasure to assist you!

Our websites are: www.AmeriStarCommercial.com or www.CarWashSale.com or www.DFWofficecondo.com and www.YourRealtyAdvisor.com each has its own specialty.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

SEX IN REAL ESTATE

Now that I have your attention my point is that it is sexy to invest in real estate right now!  Lots of sex appeal compared to the yo yo stock market or the below 1% bank rate returns these days.  The allure of bargains, the tease of foreclosures and REO low prices has sex appeal for investors and smart buyers in a down and out buyers market.

Still not every property is a bargain so buyer beware, go slow and don't let the excitement of the moment overwhelm your good sense......remember that the receipe for success is: good education + good decisions + good choices = great investment......call me to help before you fall in love with a property.  It is my pleasure to bring harmony to your next transaction!  

1 comment:

  1. Great title you have there! It really have my attention. But not only that, the content amazes me. By the way, you may also Watch The Flip.

    ReplyDelete