Your Real Estate Advisor


Welcome to Chet's View! As "Your Real Estate Advisor" I would like to share my views, experience and advice in commercial real estate to bring harmony to your next transaction.

You can Google "Chet Wilke" to see all about me or search YouTube, Chet Wilke, to view my Television real estate shows and Real Estate Videos for the video experience, email me or just call me at 972 754 2484 anytime!

Experience "Peace of Mind" and our "Legendary Performance" it will be my pleasure to assist you!

Our websites are: www.AmeriStarCommercial.com or www.CarWashSale.com or www.DFWofficecondo.com and www.YourRealtyAdvisor.com each has its own specialty.

Monday, November 7, 2011

POLITICS & REAL ESTATE

Actions speak louder than words is the axiom that I believe in when it comes to the slow moving political process in Washington; blame it on our CEO or Congress but most likely both are contributing to slowing down our real estate business and creating an over cautious lending environment.   Washington is the big bad wolf.  I guess we are not mad as hell yet and continue to take it….but for how long?

Show me the money seems trite since everyone, banks and investors included, are keeping their hands in their pockets waiting for the other shoe to drop.   Time to fish or cut bait.  We need to stimulate real estate activity NOW! 

Hope you can share your stimulus concepts with us and move us forward, to get us all out of the ditch soon because if we keep standing still we really are going backward as change moves everything else forward.   Sure miss Andy Rooney!


No comments:

Post a Comment